What are Sales Notifications and Why are they Useful
Sales Notifications are instant, in-browser notifications, which
provide sales users with useful sales intelligence. For example, they can advise
sales users of up/down/cross-sell potential for the products
they’ve added to an opportunity.
Setup Sales Notifications
- Go to the FlexPricer Setting page
- Under ‘Platform’ check the box to Enable Sales Notifications
- There are 3 sub-features of Sales Notifications, which have the defaults pre-set:
- Set the maximum number of Sales Notifications per user action
- Set the maximum number of past days to count Product Sales – allows FlexPricer to search back the set number of days for opportunities when returning notification results
- Use Sharing Rules to limit the data summarised within Sales Notifications – check the box so that notifications will only be displayed for Opportunity Products that the user has visibility of
Note: If sub-feature 3. is not enabled, then notifications will be displayed based on all opportunity products in your Salesforce organisation.