What are Sales Notifications and Why are they Useful
Sales Notifications are instant, in-browser notifications, which provide sales users with useful sales intelligence. For example, they can advise sales users of up/down/cross-sell potential for the products they’ve added to an opportunity if the up/down/cross-sell feature is enabled.
Sales Notifications in Flexpricer
The following Sales Notifications are activated when this feature is enabled.
|Most Recent Sale||Notifies the user of the owner of the most recently closed won opportunity that includes the added product|
|Most Frequently Sold With||Notifies the user of additional product(s) that are most frequently included on opportunities that contain the added product|
|Number of Sales||Notifies the user of the number of times that the added product has been included in closed won opportunities in the last N days (N specified in Settings)|
|Top Salesperson||Notifies the user of the owner of most number of opportunities that are closed won and include the added product|
|Included in Bundles||Notifies the user of the fixed bundles that the added product is included in|
|Volume Discounts & Prices||Notifies the user that volume discounts and quantity-based pricing is available for the added product|
Setup Sales Notifications
- Go to the Flexpricer Settings page
- In the Vision Product Selector section, slide the slider next to Sales Notifications
- There are 3 sub-features of Sales Notifications, which have the defaults pre-set:
- Set the maximum number of Sales Notifications per user action
- Set the maximum number of past days to count Product Sales – allows Flexpricer to search back the set number of days for opportunities when returning notification results
- Use Sharing Rules to limit the data summarised within Sales Notifications – slide this slider the box so that notifications will only be displayed for Opportunity Products that the user has visibility of
Note: If sub-feature 3. is not enabled, then notifications will be displayed based on all opportunity products in your Salesforce organisation.