Automations Pack for Subscription Contracts in Salesforce
When Flexpricer creates a new Subscription Contract, it does not force renewal fields to be populated with specific dates – allowing you to use standard Salesforce automation tools to set field values based on your own business process.
This Flexpricer® Labs Extension offers some simple business process automations and efficiencies.
- Easily create an Amendment Opportunity with a Custom Action that you can place on your Contract Lightning Record Page.
- Automatically set the Renewal Opportunity Creation Date relative to the Contract End Date
- Automatically set the Renewal Opportunity Close Date relative to the Contract End Date
The extension page is UNMANAGED, which means you can edit and change the components as you need.
- Supports Professional Edition and above
- 1 Process (Process Builder)
- 1 Custom Action
Installing this package will not make any changes to your page layouts nor automatically Activate the processes contained with it. You’ll need to update layouts to include buttons and actions and visit Process Builder in Setup to Activate.
Installation and Usage
You can install this free, unmanaged extension using the link below. You need to ensure that Vision Product Selector / Flexpricer is already installed in your org.
- Production Install Link: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t8d0000001jHQ
- Sandbox Install Link: https://test.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t8d0000001jHQ
Custom Action on Contract
- FLE 19 Amendment Opportunity
A custom action that can be placed in either or both of the page layout sections ‘Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher’ or ‘Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions’.
When the button is pressed, a pop-up appears with relevant information to create a new Amendment Opportunity associated with the Contract.
- FLE 19 Contract
- When a Subscription Contract has a specified End Date and does not have a Renewal Opportunity Creation Date, then set the Renewal Opportunity Creation Date to be 60 days before the Contract End Date and set the Renewal Opportunity Close Date Adjustment to -30 days so that the opportunity is planned to close 30 days before the Contract End Date